Due to the Covid-19 virus pandemic, Heritage North Funeral Home has implemented the following:
- Do not enter if you have travelled outside of the Territorial – B.C. bubble, experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, have been in contact with someone who has travelled or has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Max 3 individuals in our facility for arrangements
- Physically distance 6 feet
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Public washroom is not available
- No beverages will be offered
- If wearing a face mask, please wear appropriately (covering nose and mouth)
Arrangements are by appointment only.
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our door is always locked, please call (867) 668-4484 and we will meet you at the front door. We are always available 24/7 by telephone to help you and your family in the event of a death of a loved one. If you require our services, please call us at (867)668-4484.
Welcome to Heritage North Funeral Home and Crematorium’s website.
We have provided funeral services to the people of Yukon and Northern B.C. since 1993. Our commitment to you is that we at Heritage North Funeral Home will care for your loved ones with complete dignity & respect. We will care for your family in the same manner that we expect our family to be cared for.
It is our honour to be here to serve you.
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error