Heritage North Funeral Home has been a family owned and operated full-service funeral provider in Whitehorse since 1993. We believe it is important that our staff care for all your needs around the death of your loved one with professionalism, warmth, and sensitivity. Our funeral directors, embalmers and cremationists are all licensed and accredited professionals who are passionate about what they do. Our on call and transfer staff are trained directly by us to ensure the highest level of care. We are proud of all our thoughtful and caring staff who answer the call and respond at any hour.
Arrangements are by appointment only.
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our door is always locked, please ring the doorbell or call (867) 668-4484 and we will meet you at the door. We are always available 24/7 by telephone to help you and your family in the event of a death of a loved one. If you require our services, please call us at (867) 668-4484.
Heritage North Funeral Home has implemented the following:
- Do not enter our facility, if you are experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19, awaiting testing, or have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Wear a face mask at all times upon entering our facility, as it is impossible to physically distance.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Max 2 individuals in our facility for arrangements.
- No food or beverages will be offered.